Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Rayco
Summary: Working in this department, you will be required to work on heavy machinery. Most days you will be fixing and repairing customer machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (include the following, however, other duties may apply)
- Fixing and repairing customer machines
- Preforms all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- On a daily basis you will be required to use your mechanical skills, so it's vitally important to have mechanical knowledge and background.
- Will be working with a team, so teamwork is a daily requirement.
- Welding Heavy Machinery.
- Utilize knowledge of electrical schematics
- Required to know hydraulics.
- Doing minor engine work.
- Trouble Shooting.
Supervisory Requirements: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Must have a general knowledge of:
- How to read blueprints
- Able to trouble shoot engines
- Welding Background
- Electrical Schematics
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is not required, but would be beneficial.