Team Lead Technical Support
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Do you want to work in a progressive, international environment who put people at the heart of what they do?
The company has a great name in the security space here in The Netherlands, and has built a team of dedicated, communicative engineers passionate about their product.
In the role of you will ensure that the team performs to the best of their capabilities. You focus on process-based work and as a team leader you ensure that technical questions and requests from customers are answered effectively and efficiently.
Together with your team you are responsible for:
- First point of contact for customer technical support questions
- Connecting new customers to solutions
- Incident problem and change management
- Using different communication channels
- 3+ years of experience in team lead role
- Experience in providing technically complex solutions based on customer questions
- Technical knowledge of Internet (security) technology, network environments and/or cloud solutions
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Bachelors Degree Minimum.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
My client are strong advocates of developing their people and products around the globe. They have an exceptional reputation worldwide as delivering high-quality, which is why they attract the highest calibre of IT professionals.
The company invest heavily into modern technology, and focus on employee satisfaction and career progression.
- Happy to work as part of team
- Passionate about learning and adapting to new technologies
- Confident about voicing opinions and using your background to steer projects in the right direction
- Confident and sociable - the teams are very close knit, so cultural fit is very important
If this sounds like the kind of company you would like to work for, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Here is how:
Email: (see below) or Phone
We hope to hear from you soon!