Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Plan-Net Services Plc
A dynamic company in the IT sector is looking for a proactive, independent and capable multi-tasking person to gain valuable experience within a fast paced Business and HR Administration role.
The role of the Business/HR Administrator
Business Administration responsibilities including:-
- be the first point of contact;
- update records and databases with personnel and other types of data;
- manage our job boards, post the adverts and update them;
- manage the CV database, ie retype, update CVs;
- scan, photocopying and binding;
- absence reporting and administration, timekeeping recording;
- prepare contracts and all documentation related to the task, and follow up on them;
- support the Marketing team with various tasks, ie letters and promotional material, etc..
- support the Finance and Accounts team with various tasks, ie Sage updates;
HR Administration responsibilities including:-
- employees' wellbeing and benefits administration, ie pension letters, birthdays etc..
- respond to reference requests for current or former members of staff
- ensure that the HR service complies with safer recruitment practices and compliance including pre-employment checks and right to work
- ensure that the Company complies with Health and Safety best practices
- provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data and training
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of administration preferable
- MS Office/Outlook
- We require an independent, pro-active and organised person with a confident manner and verbal and written fluency in English
- Holiday up to 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Discount Scheme
- Life and Private Medical Insurance
- Eye care plans, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual salary reviews
If you meet the requirements and feel that this role is right for you then please apply today!