SuccessFactors Employee Central Lead Specialist
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
a) Solution Design
* Lead/Support the required workshops as laid out by the methodology, ensuring all decisions are accurately captured and recorded in relevant workbooks.
* Define and document the overall configuration of the SuccessFactors module(s), making the correct balance between business, technical and functional requirements and constraints, as well as the compatibility with different solution components.
* Provide the Program/Project Manager with an overview of feasibility, viability and overall risk of the solution to be put in place
* Follow up during the whole project cycle to ensure the solution meets the architectural requirements
* Validate the final solution implemented at the client
* Support in the delivery of solution workshops to clients and the completion of required documentation.
* Provide subject matter expertise to all technical and functional resources assigned in the project
* Participate in implementation meetings (client-facing and internal) as appropriate to ensure activities are completed
* Ensure successful transition to maintenance teams, either Our Client or other
* Support project resources in defining solutions in the event that a challenge arises during delivery to ensure that delivery is on time and within budget
* Deliver presentations internally and externally to engage with stakeholders and as part of the implementation process
* Pro-actively communicates and reports risks and status to the Project Manager/Program Lead and project team members eg Status Reports, progress and next activities
b) Data Migration
* Organize and support the data mapping with client and implementation teams (Our Client or Third Party Providers)
* Ensure the client fulfil their responsibilities in term of data management, in particular with their data cleansing and data transformation
* Be familiar with data security procedures and requirements of both them and their client and ensure these are respected as part of the process
* Pro-actively maintain an action tracker to ensure the issues are addressed before final customer testing
* Pro-actively anticipate project data issues and identify gaps in data that require addressing
* With the data validation expert, organize the validation and reconciliation points in the data migration process
* Obtain sign off on data migration deliverables from key stakeholders
* Track activities in the local data migration plan and respect timelines.
* Support the Technical resources in the definition of integration requirements
* Support in the delivery of integration solution workshops to clients and the completion of required documentation.
d) Test Activities
* Carry out agreed Testing and ensure all agreed issues are corrected prior to customer testing.
* Support the execution of customer testing and facilitate resolution of issues and queries raised during the testing process liaising as required with relevant stakeholders, partners and internal teams)
* Provide highest level of quality assurance, ensuring that agreed deliverables are produced according to established procedures and standards.
* Support discussions in evaluating the impact of decision on eventual workarounds for the project and post go live BAU and optimize processes
* Support the Project Manager in cutover planning with the Customer
* Carry out production migrations according to the agreed plan
f) Practice Development
* Participates actively in the definition of global standards
* Drives continuous improvement initiatives with project teams by provision of feedback to Products team on recommended additions/improvements to the standards (FastTrack or SAP Activate) as identified during the life of the project.
g) Sales support
* Support in the development of proposals and pricing where needed
* Attend sales meetings with clients to present the solution and support the sales process
Is accountable for
* Delivering consistent solutions for clients within the boundaries of the standards defined by OUR CLIENT and the capabilities of the SuccessFactors modules
* Driving the client to adhere to the standard solutions aligned with SuccessFactors product capabilities
* Finding workarounds where gaps exist between client expectations and contractual agreements or standard solutions and processes
* Documenting these gaps and their proposed resolution in particular addressing the impact on project timelines and budgets
* Following up on the solution set up, testing, data migration and deployment in close collaboration with client teams, end users, testers, delivery teams, partners and other stakeholders
* Keeping abreast of current solutions, SuccessFactors products and their future road map to ensure that knowledge required to stay current is gained.
* Negotiating and influencing revenue generation through the change control process and when participating in the sales process
* Ensuring that lessons learned are documented and shared amongst the community
* Developing and maintaining strategic relationships across business lines
Skills and Experience
* A sound background in the configuration of Employee Central with Time and Position Management, ideally with a solid understanding of MDF objects, Rules and Workflows
* Demonstrable experience in configuring and testing to customers' requirements
* Good business knowledge of various HR and Talent management processes
* An ability to translate client business rules to technical business requirements.
* Ability to work in a global environment and work on multiple projects at the same time.
* Good understanding of incident management and change management
* The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
* Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF
* Experience defining, implementing, and supporting HCM business processes
* Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
* Results-oriented with the ability to work both independently and with others; to be self-directed; to take initiative; to solve problems and overcome roadblocks.
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly-changing virtual team-oriented environment
* Several years' experience on Employee Central
* Experience of minimum one (ideally several) end-to-end SuccessFactors EC implementation in a lead capacity
* Associate certification in Employee Central, ideally professional certification
* Ability to work with the customer independently
* Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
* Competent in developing, writing and communicating technical/functional requirements & design documents using SAP standard configuration workbooks
* Must be fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken.
Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Nexere Consulting Limited
Next Ventures Ltd