Network Engineer_HCL Technologies_Finland
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by HCL GB Ltd
Over the past decade, HCL has been one of the fastest growing technology companies not only in India but in the world - even during the depths of the economic downturn.
What has been the source of HCL's success during this period of economic turmoil? A combination of unparalleled technical expertise and a unique management philosophy called Employees First. At HCL, employees at all levels of the organization are ideapreneurs, empowered - indeed, expected - to develop innovative solutions to operational and customer challenges.
HCL Technologies brings IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for its clients. Leveraging an extensive global offshore infrastructure and a network of offices in 31 countries, we provide holistic, multi-service delivery in such industries as financial services, manufacturing, consumer services, public services and healthcare.
A micro-vertical strategy, built on strong domain expertise, ensures that no matter how complex a company's business problem, we can offer a solution that is sustainable and innovation-driven. Whatever the area -enterprise application services, IT infrastructure management, custom application services, engineering and R&D services, business services or enterprise transformation services - the collective wisdom of HCL's 106,000+ ideapreneurship can turn technology into a distinctive competitive advantage for our customers.
We are hiring for the role of Network Data LAN/WAN in Helsinki, Finland. Below are the details:
Excellent hands on experience on following Products:
- Switching and Routing Protocols - L2 and L3 LAN switching technologies, VLANs, IEEE802.1Q Trunking, EtherChannel, Load Balancer,etc
- HP devices MSRs series, Procurve 2610
- Cisco Catalyst Nexus 9k, ASR, 6500, 3750 and 2900 series Switches
- Wireless LAN Controllers, Cisco, Aruba, Nokia TWAG
- Load Balancers, HP, Alcatel, Cisco, F5.
- Traffic Optimizers Riverbed, NPM, Interceptor
- Any Network Management System (Solar Winds ORION etc)
- Design network in combination of Cisco & NON Cisco Products, Nokia Products (7750SR, 7705 SAR).
- Implement and Manage SDN-SDWAN, optimizers & Compressions devices for Riverbed.
- Implement and Manage Wireless LAN various OEM Aruba & Cisco & Alacatel.
- Excellent hands on experience on the following Technologies:
- MPLS, MPLS/VPN, MP-BGP
Excellent knowledge on the following:
- TCP/IP protocol suite
- Application protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
- Network Security - IPSec VPN, AAA Architecture, TACACS+, RADIUS
- Wireless Networking Technologies, Wireless LAN security
- DHCP and DNS Architecture
- Network Firewalls - NAT, PAT
- Excellent network troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues in smallest possible time.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly interact with the customer, understand the requirements and communicate with the off-shore team. Must be able to participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- CCNP, RCSA, CCIE/RCSP WAN (Riverbed Certified Solution Associate/Professional) Preferred Certification Preferred