Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by UCHealth
Department: Distribution ()
* Full-time - Sat-Sun 7p-7a Thur-Fr 2p-1030p
* High school diploma or GED is required
Material Technicians count, deliver, and maintain supply levels on patient care units and departments. Fill supply needs of support departments. Deliver time sensitive patient equipment, supplies and exchange carts.
* High School diploma or GED.
* 1 year of related experience preferred and to include; material handling, shipping and receiving experience, or inventory control experience.
* Restock incoming supplies. Pull and deliver stock requisitions.
* Deliver inbound packages throughout the facility.
* Deliver department orders and non-routine supplies as assigned.
* Assist with physical inventory data entry and comparison verification.
* Maintain working knowledge of inventory par level analysis.
* Perform expiration functions.
* Perform clerical tracking to include: Stat issues/transfers, note and verify stock discrepancies, filing, and other duties as assigned.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.