Medical Technologist - Sign On Bonus
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Medical Technologist - General Lab Anc 001 - Part Time Evenings, 2:00 pm -10:30pm (7% shift differential), rotating weekends and holidays, secondary shift is nights - Health Park - Grand Blanc, MI
SIGN-ON BONUS OF $2,500 - Ask for details
Why Join Ascension?
As the leading healthcare provider in mid-Michigan, Genesys has been improving our community's health for more than 95 years, and part of Ascension since 1999. As a group of affiliated medical campuses, outpatient centers, primary care locations including a network of 160 primary care physicians and ancillary healthcare organizations, we share a philosophy of providing personalized care to every person we serve.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Genesys Health System-MI, you will have the opportunity to perform laboratory testing of patient specimens in one or more sections of the laboratory.
- Performs diagnostic/analytic testing of specimens. Interprets, documents and reports test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
- Serves as a resource to staff as needed.
- Actively participate in professional growth, development opportunities, keep current in field
- Performs other duties as required or directed
- The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification; it is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or qualifications for people so classified, and it is not intended to limit or modify in any way, the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Clinical Laboratory Technician credentialed from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Requires a Bachelor's level degree in Medical Technology or Biological Sciences and additional clinical training to quality for National Registry.
- Prefer 12 months experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity