Food Safety/Quality American Ball Park
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Delaware North
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At Great American Ball Park, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites & catering, club & restaurants, vending and retail for our partner the MLB's Cincinnati Reds. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
It's more than just popcorn and peanuts. Let's be honest, food & drinks are a major part of entertainment and you can be a part of changing the way that fans experience the game. It's more than just a position, you are a part of creating special experiences; in fact, they are experiences so special they create memories that last a lifetime. It's a child's first tray of nachos at their first Reds game. Or it's a daughter grabbing a round of beers and slices of pizza when she returns the favor and takes her father to the game. You can help every guest tell a better story.
This is a part-time seasonal position working as the Food Safety/Quality Supervisor in the operations and culinary departments of Great American Ball Park.
We are looking for experienced candidates, willing to work the Reds' home events and supervise our unit's food safety/quality standards, specifically:
- Assist in overseeing Quality and Food Safety Programs, including implementation, staff training and documentation.
- Complete internal audit program for quality and food safety plans each event.
- Take the initiative to see and assign general cleaning tasks in work areas.
- Follows protocols for sampling and testing of product and environment.
- Communicates with production supervisors and line workers' deficiencies that are found or new policies taking effect.
- Performs the calibrations of recording/measuring equipment.
- Assist in recording data for all audits.
- Records any maintenance issues found during inspections
- Provide communication to the Management Team.
- Records maintenance issues.
- Previous work-related experience in food safety
- Supervisory experience