CHILD CARE ATTENDANT
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Southwest General Health Center
SHIFTS: weekdays 9:00AM-1:00PM or 4:00PM-8:00PM, 9:00AM-1:00PM weekends. At least 2 shifts a week.
- Position summary:
- To supervise the children in LifeWorks for Kids and ensure a safe, fun environment that positively contributes to the member's and children's enjoyment and well-being.
- Requires current enrollment in high school or a high school diploma or GED equivalent. This person must have a current CPR certification.
- Required length and type of experience:
- Previous experience working or caring for infants and toddlers a must. Preferred one (1) year experience in a child care setting or early/childhood education or related field. Must possess excellent communication, creativity, supervisory, and organizational skills, and love and concern for the well-being of children. CPR certification is required (can be obtained within the first 90 days).
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
- CPR certification.