Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by VibrantCare Rehabilitation
VibrantCare Rehabilitation has a Physical Therapist Manager opportunity for a licensed Physical Therapist at our downtown Phoenix center. VibrantCare Rehabilitation is a leader in the delivery of outpatient physical therapy in Arizona! Our Vision is to BE the Best Rehab provider in the communities we serve! We are looking for someone who can help us reach and continue this lofty vision!
Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals.
Our downtown Phoenix center offers a diverse orthopedic patient mix. Our Physical Therapist Manager has treatment responsibilities along with administrative oversight. We are willing to train a Physical Therapist who is ready for a new challenge! An ideal applicant would have at least 2 years of current outpatient orthopedic experience.
- Responsible for supervision of therapy center staff.
- Continue to maintain an active patient caseload in conjunction with management responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
- Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- State licensure/registration where applicable.
- Must be eligible for licensure or working towards licensure.
VibrantCare Rehabilitation offers competitive salaries/benefits, sign-on bonus, annual profit sharing program, relocation assistance, continuing education, flexible schedules and advanced clinical mentorship.
Come enjoy our environment and have fun while helping your patients get better!
Dutchess County Boces
North Country Hospital
Ardor Health Solutions