Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by CompHealth
Outpatient Physical Therapist PT position with an established health system just north of Boston. Work 32 hours, Tuesday-Friday, and enjoy a 3-day weekend, every weekend. 2-3 years' outpatient experience required. Full benefits, 401(k) and generous PTO. Charming New England community of more than 50,000 with convenient access to Boston and popular Maine and New Hampshire destinations. For fastest consideration, email your updated resume in confidence to , then call Monty at . Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- 32-hour position, no evenings or Mondays!
- Work Tuesday to Friday
- Easy access to Boston, Manchester, and Portland
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail