Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect/London/Contract
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my global clients are searching for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their London office.
responsibilities Include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above.
- Be involved in the financial management of clients.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients.
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing/challenging the output produced by the team.
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria Train, coach, and supervise team members Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your brand.
- proven track record in working with the technical and solution architects of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives.
- An experienced Salesforce solution architect (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud), able to help our clients assess their current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap.
- At minimum Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, as well as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant (preferably both); preference for at least one Salesforce Architect domain certification.
- Experienced in supporting business development activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements provided by potential clients.
- Experienced in the systems delivery life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment.
Please get in touch ASAP to be able to get on the candidate pipleine as interviews are on-going!