Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Covance
Covance Inc., a global contract research organization (CRO), is the world's most comprehensive drug development company.
HVAC Technician -Industrial Commercial
Duties include but not limited to; Equipment Maintenance
- Perform all aspects of corrective, preventive, predictive and project maintenance.
- Familiarization with the Environmental Monitoring and Control System.
- Assist in the repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of all systems related equipment such as: Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems, Refrigerator/Freezer Systems, Fume Hoods and Refrigerated Laboratory Equipment
- Assist in the execution of small projects as requested by supervision.
- Assist in the investigation and solutions to customer requests.
- Maintain all work related licenses, certifications and all other training requirements.
Covance offers outstanding benefits including 21 days of PTO in the first year. This is a day shift position.Education/Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
College or trade school courses in HVAC.
CFC Universal License.
Ability to obtain other applicable licenses as required, requires 3+ years of experience working in non-residential heavy industrial/commercial environmentExperience
5+ years of experience working with Industrial/Commercial related systems.
Ability to use Microsoft applications.
2+ years of experience operating within a CMMS Computerized maintenance management system