Senior Product Manager- Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by The Friedkin Group
GSM Senior Product Manager will be responsible for building products and features that enable amazing brands to engage with their customers. It's an exciting time to be part of the Product Management team at GSM -- we are building the next generation of products and experiences for our customers. A successful product manager will identify key business opportunities that align with fundamental cusotmer problems and define the features that solve those problems.
We are looking for an ambitious and analytical Product Manager who is biased toward action and can break-down complex problems into simple solutions and drive product development at a rapid pace; with a particular aptitude in business intelligence platforms.
* Understand your customers and develop a clear understanding of the problems they care about.
* Conduct market and competitor research to develop key insights that will guide product decisions.
* Research and understand the market, strength and weakness of competitors, explore new technologies and integration possibilities.
* Work with customers, sales teams, and services teams to identify product use cases and drive key features, enhancements and requirements.
* Incorporate user research and analytics to analyze and prioritize customer problems and define innovative and simple solutions.
* Define and manage the product roadmap, setting of and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders including the senior leadership team.
* Define clear product requirements along with product, launch and operational plans.
* Launch new products partnering with product marketing and go to market teams.
* Delight customers by working with Customer Success teams to streamline product feedback management and issue resolution processes.
Education and Experience
* BS/MS in a technology- or business-related field
* 10+ years product management or technical leadership experience
* Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
* Experience in Automotive Marketing.
* Experience in managing SaaS Subscription products.
* Experience in Business Intelligence platforms.
* Experience in MarTech or AdTech platforms.
* Very strong diplomacy and communication skills.
* Clear, crisp and concise communication style.
* Ability to manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* Experience defining and using Experience Cloud solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve challenging goals that solve customer problems.
* Product management experience in B2B/SaaS strongly preferred.
* Expertise in enterprise data integration or marketing offerings a plus.
* Prior experience as a product manager who has solved multiple significant customer problems by shipping software solutions.
* Hands-on knowledge of agile product development concepts.
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams and hold one's self responsible for bringing about business outcomes.
* Can-do, positive attitude.
(For optimum performance, the jobholder in this position would be expected to demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in the listed areas.)
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: *
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out--of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* Is legally able to work in the United States.
The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled