Clinical Program Supervisor - Operating Room (Ortho)
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Clinical Program Supervisor - Operating Room - FT Days - Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital - Rochester, MI
Shift/Schedule: 40 hours per week. 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission: Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is dedicated to enhancing the health status of the individuals and communities we serve in partnership with our physicians, employees and community members.
We are called to:
- Service of the Poor - Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity - Courageous innovation
- Dedication - Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
Our Vision: To be the recognized healthcare Employer of choice.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital, you will have the opportunity to supervise the daily operations of the assigned clinical program/department.
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.
- Provides leadership, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring. Assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Coordinates patient care with other members of the healthcare team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Participates in multidisciplinary meetings/committees/projects addressing issues related to educational initiatives, evidence based care, conflict resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services/systems, and performance measures.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse with State of Michigan at time of hire/transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience required.
- 1 Year Required Technical Experience. 4 Years Preferred Technical Experience.
- 2 Years Preferred Leadership/Management Experience.
- CNOR preferred
- Very strong preference for someone with Orthopedic experience in the OR setting
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Rochester Providence Hospital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Thank you for considering a career with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.