Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Dentist - St Eliz Ann Seton Dental - Full - Time, Day - St Elizabeth Ann Seton Dent Cl - Milwaukee, WI
Why Join Ascension?
In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
Come join a team working to make a difference in the Milwaukee community through oral health care services. As the Dentist St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Dental Clinic for Ascension you will be able to combine your gift for dental care with your passion for your community.
Here are a few areas you will support as a Dentist for Ascension
Healthy Teeth for Children: Offers children a preventive dental care program that includes screening by a dentist, cleaning by hygienists, instruction in oral health, and application of fluoride and sealants.
Dental Care for the Uninsured: Providing access to dental care for uninsured individuals.
Prenatal Dental Program: Links prenatal-care sites and a dental-care provider. With the assistance of an Oral Health Advocate, women navigate successfully between prenatal health services and dental services.
Restorative Care Program: Ensures access to quality oral healthcare services for children and adults with limited income.
Why join Ascension?
- Wellbeing Programs: Transforming healthcare starts with taking care of our associates. We know our associates are busy and on the go. We provide our team resources and tools to help them proactively manage their physical, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Leadership Development: We know that the development of our associates is key to our mission of providing the best care possible to those we serve. We have various in-depth leadership programs to meet you where you are on your career journey.
- Holistic Growth Opportunities: We realize growth is more than professional development at Ascension. Associates desire personal and spiritual development as well. That's why our development programs focus on the whole self - body, mind and spirit.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace .
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Dental specializing in Dentist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Doctor of Dentistry
- Graduate from a dental school accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation required
- Experience in public health and working with multi-cultural populations preferred. Bilingual ability in English/Spanish preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement