Clinical Informatics Lead
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Clinical Informatics Lead - Corporate Transactions - FT, Days - St. Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Clinical Informatics Lead with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to supervise the daily operations and staff for the clinical informatics team.
- Collaborates on identification, analysis, design, testing and implementation of electronic medical record and other clinical applications.
- Assists in the development of clinical informatics policies and procedures.
- Assists in the development and support plan for training on clinical systems.
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates associates on performance expectations and applies progressive discipline when appropriate.
What You Will Need
- High School or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- One year of technical experience is required.
- Four years of technical experience is preferred.
- Two years of leadership/management experience is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Roto-Rooter Services Company