Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
School Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
A school in the Souderton area has an opening for either a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). This is an immediate start opportunity at a top rated school!
- RN - $34/hour
- LPN - $29/hour
- 40 hours a week.
- Shift: M - F; 7a - 3:30p
- Patient information:
- Male - age turning 16.
- Ileostomy and feeding tube, G-Tube, gets a water bolus.
- Meds throughout the day.
- Needs changings, non-mobile, in a wheelchair - still very active and can be grabby.
- Firely located in Harleysville off Maple Ave or can board at bus depot is located locally to Firely.
- Classroom nurse is in the MDS room as well and can help support.
- Hoyer Lift is in the school for him.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Looking for more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity, please contact Nicole Bridgens at !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Be sure to stay updated on all of our RN and LPN positions by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.