Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
MHMR Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a great opening in the Ambler area for either a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Four residents in the home. 2 nurses around the clock. An aide from 7 am to 11 pm to assist nurses.
- All non-verbal. 3 non ambulatory.
- Gt. JT. Trach No ventilators.
- Pay rate 26/28 LPN
- Pay Rate 32/34 RN
- Full time hours 36 hours/week
- 7a - 7p
- Licensed PA Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Experience with LTC or MHMR preferred.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please contact Shana Aurely at .
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.