Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Registered Nurse (RN)
We have amazing opportunities for Registered Nurses (RN) in the Pittsburgh area! Our client has 4 positions available! We have 3 staff level opportunities and 1 supervisor position.
- 3 staff level (1) 3-11 or 11a-11p and (2) 11p-7a or 7p-7a
- 1 Charge/ Supervisor M-F 11p-7a
- All FT contract, temp to perm or PERM.
- Setting-DETOX, Inpatient, Dual DX, Partial
- Licensed PA Registered Nurse.
- Experience -STAFF LEVEL-LTC, ER. Psych. Corrections, homecare.
- Supervisor---- must have substance abuse experience
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Sarah Grayev at .
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.