Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Homecare Registered Nurse (RN)
A top notch healthcare system has an opening for a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Manager in the Philadelphia area!
- Immediate start available!
- Salary: $75,000 - $90,000/yr
- Extensive medical coverage and competitive 403B
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Up to $5,000/yr toward continuing education
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8:00a - 4:00p
- You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of this territory and supporting a team of nurses, therapists and social workers.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience, as well as a strong clinical background as a home health Registered Nurse.
- BSN is required and must have a strong working knowledge of OASIS is required.
- Also looking for an approachable candidate that is computer savvy and has excellent time management skills.
For more information on this great Registered Nurse (RN) manager opportunity, please send an email to Alyssa Comita at !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity offers both autonomy and flexibility. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.