Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Pediatric Registered Nurse - Patient Educator
Check out this great Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in the Franklin Park, NJ area.
- Perm placement; Immediate start available!
- Salary: $30.00 - $45.00/hr (DOE)
- Extensive medical benefit coverage and competitive 403B
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Many opportunities for continued education and career advancement40 hours per week.
- Shift: M - F; 8a - 4p
- From newborns and toddlers to adolescents, the RN Patient & Family Educator will play a key role in training, educating and preparing pediatric patients and their families with their care plans prior to discharge.
- NJ Licensed Registered Nurse
- At least 3-4 years of experience working with the pediatric population in an acute care or acute rehab setting.
- Previous experience working in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) or Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is highly preferred.
- Bi-lingual, preferred.
- BSN, highly preferred.
For more information on this terrific Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, send Alyssa Comita an email at or call !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
General Healthcare Resources, Inc.