Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $30 per hour!
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Long Term Care (LTC) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
A long term care facility in Northampton County has an opening for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Ongoing hire with an immediate start available.
- Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem & Contract work available.
- Pay: $30/hr for all shifts.
- Ask about our weekend bonus program!
- All shifts available
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 3p - 11:15p
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of long term care experience.
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position? Please contact Nicole Bridgens at .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.