Infection Control/Prevention RN
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Infection Control/Prevention Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Coatesville, PA!
- 40 hours per week.
- 8a - 5p
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with state, federal and JCAHO standards relating to infection control and employee health.
- Under the general supervision of the Director of Quality Management, the Infection Control Coordinator also collaborates and cooperates with personnel in the coordination and training of staff within the Hospital.
- Performs all functions in a professional and ethical manner and collaborates with other members of the health care team to ensure the provision of quality patient care.
- Performs a variety of clinical and administrative duties for the Employee Health function.
- Provides clinical guidance on occupational health and safety issues.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Certification in Infection Control through the Certification Board of Infection Control (CBIC).
- APIC membership preferred.
- Three years of experience in Infection Control and knowledgeable regarding state, federal and Joint Commission standards for infection control.
- AHA BLS or equivalent required.
- Certified in Infection Control within five years of entering profession and maintain certification.
- Mantoux Tuberculin Skin Test Course Certificate.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) position, please contact us at !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.