Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
School Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We're looking for an Oley area Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team with this great opportunity!
- We are looking for an LPN, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., from as soon as available through the end of this school year.
- This is for our High School Life Skills classroom.
- There are 7 students total, only one of whom has nursing needs, and that is who the nurse would be mainly working with. That student is diagnosed with seizure disorder and is a tube feed. Of the other students, 2 are out of the classroom at Preparation for Adult Life programs 3 and 4 days a week, so for several days, there are only 5 students.
- In addition to the classroom teacher, there are 3 life skills aides assigned to that classroom. There are no students who require a one on one PCA or nurse, and no other students with seizure disorders or tube feeds. There are no trachs or vents. The other students are ambulatory with primary diagnoses of intellectual disability.
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please contact Alicia Shadle at .
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.