Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator - $3,000 Hiring Bonus!
Currently working with a Long Term Care facility located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania for a full time direct hire Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator (RN).
- 120 bed LTC - 60 bed responsibility.
- Client is offering a $3,000 Hiring Bonus!
- Full benefit package to include medical, dental and vision.
- 40 hours per week.
- 7a - 3:30p
- Responsible for scheduling regular assessments for patients, asking patients to report on how they feel, providing regular reports to doctors and other medical professionals, billing and working with the Medical Decision Support (MDS) system to ensure that all diseases and conditions are treated in the best possible way.
- Candidate will be responsible for 60 of the 120 long term care beds. Staff are very welcoming and team oriented.
- Pennsylvania Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Candidate must have experience as a Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator RNAC and with the Medical Decision Support MDS. Long Term Care experience strongly preferred.
For more information on this Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator position, please email Kelly Krazer at or call !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.