Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Delaware North
Hamburg Gaming, located on the Erie County Fairgrounds, is a destination for excitement and entertainment! This New York Gaming facility sprawls out over 55,000 square feet and features more than 940 gaming machines. Our premier New York Gaming facility also boasts a range of delectable dining options including the Blue Ribbon Grill, Cyclone Bar and Tim Hortons.Position Details
Supervise all cage operations and insure compliance with all regulations and procedures are being followed during shift.
Responsibilities and duties
- Insure all New York State Video Lottery regulations and procedures are being followed
- Schedule all shifts for the cage under supervision of the cage manager
- Hand out cashiers banks and passing out cash drawers to cashiers
- Handle flow and tracking of all cash through the cages
- Direct Cashiers during shift
- Maintain an accurate cash balance
- Assist training current and new associates on proper procedures and regulations
- Maintain a safe work and customer environment
- Must role model GuestPath
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to stand entire length of shift.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Must be able to obtain a New York State Gaming License.
- Weekends, Holidays and swing shift work may be required.
- Associates may be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand smoke
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.