Main Banker - (1) PT/(1)FT
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Delaware North
Hamburg Gaming, located on the Erie County Fairgrounds, is a destination for excitement and entertainment! This New York Gaming facility sprawls out over 55,000 square feet and features more than 940 gaming machines. Our premier New York Gaming facility also boasts a range of delectable dining options including the Blue Ribbon Grill, Midway Buffet, Cyclone Bar and Tim Hortons.Position Details
Removes VLT cash drop boxes and counting daily deposit after hours.
Responsibilities and duties
- Adheres to all company policy and procedures
- Follows all New York State Video Lottery regulations and procedures
- Remove cash drop boxes from VGM's; replace empty drop boxes in VGM's
- Transports drop boxes to the count room
- Operate cash count machines
- Comply with count room security and surveillance protocols
- Performs manual cash counts
- Reconcile daily cash to central system reports
- Maintain a secure and safe work environment
- Reports any concerns to supervisor
- Must role model GuestPath
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to stand/walk entire length of shift.
- Frequent kneeling, bending, pushing, pulling and lifting.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to obtain a New York State Gaming License.
- Weekends, Holidays and swing shift work may be required.
- Associates may be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand smoke
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.