PT Count Team
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Delaware North
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FUN
At Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack, fun is what we do. It's the experience we deliver to our guests and an environment in which we work and thrive.
"Creating special experiences one guest at a time" is our Service Promise. We always choose to treat each guest interaction as an opportunity. We make it fun and special for them while they are visiting us so that they will share their experience with friends and family and want to return soon.
We extend the same level of service and professionalism to our internal guests as well - our Associates. We are always ready to add friendly, dedicated and motivated individuals to our growing teamPosition Details
PT Count Team Associate Needed!
This is an amazing oppurtunity to grow within an incredible company.
Perform daily cash count functions.
- Follow all New York State Gaming Commission regulations, Finger Lakes Internal Controls and Finger Lakes Operating Procedures
- Operate cash counting machines
- Comply with count room security and surveillance protocols
- Perform manual cash counts and prepare cash for transfer to main banker
- Assist training new associates on proper procedures and regulations
- Maintain a safe, clean work environment
- Lead by example in guest service and interaction with associates
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED/TASC required
- Cash handling experience required
- Experience handling large cash transactions preferred
- Basic mathematics skills required
- Requires frequent lifting, bending and pushing
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds frequently
- Must be able to move full drop carts weighing 200+ pounds
- Must be able to stand for entire shifts
- Weekend and holiday shifts may be required.
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.