Kitchen Supervisor-BNA Airport
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Delaware North
Provides guests with courteous, efficient and accurate service. Models best practices for other associates and guests.
Utilize Guest Path principles consistently on the job.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to and follow all state and local food safety standards.
• Assign, direct. plan and supervise the work of employees in both FOH and BOH areas (cooks, bakers. preps, porters. etc.).
• Assist with new staff selection and training of new food service staff.
• Assume responsibility for the security and proper storage of food and supplies.
• Accurately order and receive goods from the food commissary.
• Help as needed with front of the line production and breaks for kitchen staff.
• Participate in controlling inventory and food costs.
• New menu development and implementation.
• Oversee that all company and franchisee recipes are being followed.
• Oversee and participate in the cleaning of the kitchen and dining areas.
• Maintain appropriate records on food and supplies ordered, received and used.
• Participate in any in-service training company may require.
• Review and evaluate the activities and work performed by assigned personni.
• Communicate effectively in English. both orally and written.
• Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Maintain kitchen equipment to health code and safety regulations and in-house standards (fryers cleanedlmaintainedlfiltered regular basis, hoods cleaned, etc.)
• Maintains a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Follow communication chain of command.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Report to work on time each day and adhere to dress code policy. Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used by the guests who typically visit the location. Must be able to walk and stand through scheduled shift. Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.More Information
To be consider for review please submit your resume.