SAP Functional Lead - SD
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by ACCO Brands
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a talented individual to join the Information Technology team as a
SAP Functional Lead - SD at the Lake Zurich, IL headquarters. This functional lead will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to support, design and implement existing or new or revised business functionality into our SAP systems and related third party systems. This role will lead and support projects across multiple business functions specializing in SAP SD and also be accountable for change requests, and production support within the scope of the functional area of the job. The applicant should have ability to transform and to support advanced business functions and business requirements into design, build and implement systems / technical solutions for the specified functional area. This person will be the key resource to drive continuous improvement and Best Practices on SAP modules in support of the company vision and roadmap.
- Integrates SAP functional development and support capabilities serving the business.
- Interacts with the non-information technology related business areas to identify requirements and requests help prioritize, scope, implement and support solutions.
- Sets expectations, manage expectations, challenge requirements and help establish priorities.
- Documents, analyzes and provides solutions based on business requests for additional features, functionality, integrations, etc.
- Investigates best practices, and participates in the selection & implementation of technology solutions.
- Designs, builds, implements and supports applications and activities related to the specified functional area, including configuring SAP and integrated third party applications.
- Plans and executes all activities of implementation and support of applications by understanding of project implementation / support methodologies and tools based on ACCO Brands standards.
- Implements, executes and reviews appropriate testing & quality assurance activities.
- Provides functional and technical support for mission-critical applications for the specified functional areas.
- Develops and maintains user documentation for delivered solutions in order to facilitate ongoing production support activities and user training.
- Drives continuous process improvement with use of technology solutions by demonstrating value-add propositions and effective communication of IT value to the business.
- Interacts with management to assess needs, assign priorities, and learn new technologies and techniques as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent technical work experience is required.
- Minimum 8 years in a dynamic business environment performing system and / or business analysis and design.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SAP configuration and support in the SD area and/or experience with at least 3 full SAP system implementations.
- Experience in providing subject matter expertise for Sales and Distribution business process area using SAP SD module.
- Extensive knowledge in SAP SD areas such as Master Data, SD Basic Functions, Order Management, Pricing, Availability Check, Deliveries and Invoicing.
- Experience in configuring the core business processes related to SAP SD integrated with Logistics Execution for processes related to Order Management to Fulfillment to Financial postings.
- Experience in Rebates processing and integration to E-Commerce is a plus.
- Experience in SAP Service Management is a plus.
- Moderate to Extensive experience of Intercompany transactions.
- Experience in understanding different report types and creating financial reports, including COPA reports.
- Moderate to Extensive experience in integration of other functional areas such as FI/CO, MM, PP and other SAP modules with SAP SD.
- Solid understanding of SAP "Best Practices" regarding SAP SD and SAP industry templates
- Ability to travel up to 10% internationally and/or domestically.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at .
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.