Marketing Manager (Focus on US B2B markets)
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by ACCO Brands
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
Kensington is looking for a Marketing Manager! We are looking for candidate either in San Mateo, CA or Austin, Texas (remote) to join our team!
Who are we? We are the inventor and a leader in desktop and mobile device accessories. Our extensive lineup of award-winning products provide trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our headquarters is in San Mateo, California, we operate as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE:ACCO).
If you value collaboration and transparency, enjoy working with teams that are positive, dedicated and passionate, come join our team.
As the Marketing Manager, you will focus on creating sustainable demand for Kensington products by engaging B2B vertical customers at the right time, in the right place, and with the right message. You will be heavily focused on lead generation and nurturing, as well as enabling the sales team, and developing marketing campaigns, offers and messaging that drive growth. This role will encompass both marketing strategy development as well as marketing execution. You will be a key member of the marketing team with direct responsibility for activities that will drive sales and support wider company goals. If you have been looking for a role where you can make a huge impact building a B2B marketing engine from the ground up, then this might be the perfect role for you.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main marketing contact for the Kensington B2B End User sales team, designing and executing campaigns to drive leads and increase the sales pipeline
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our B2B target segments (Corporate, K12, and Federal), utilizing that understanding to craft messaging, call to action, and collateral that resonates with the segment audience
- Develop trigger/drip campaigns from start to finish, including drafting the copy, creating the call to action, deploying the campaign, running the analysis, and iterating based on results
- Continuously work to optimize marketing automation, through tracking and analyzing performance, to reach target segments and nurture leads towards conversion
- Lead strategy for vertical end user tradeshows including product focus, call to action, booth design, lead capture and follow up
- Ensure all B2B marketing efforts, such as in-person events, samples, etc., are being tracked and followed up on correctly in Salesforce
- Enhance lead nurture process by creating email templates and phone scripts for sales team follow up
- Lead B2B End User communication: newsletter, webinar trainings, social, email, etc.
- Report up on campaign efforts and progress against agreed-upon marketing KPI's; recommend optimizations as necessary to ensure goals are met
- 5+ years of experience in B2B and/or demand generation marketing
- High proficiency in using Salesforce with a marketing automation platform like Pardot, Marketo, or HubSpot (Pardot is preferred)
- Experience in developing/implementing trigger/drip campaigns highly preferred
- Creativity and passion, with a desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy to drive growth
- Strategic thinking and ability to analyze a wide array of facts/trends/needs and put them together in a strategic "story line" to influence senior leadership and broader Kensington team
- Intellectual curiosity - awareness of emerging trends in marketing automation and B2B customer segments
- Leadership - being capable of taking others along on the journey and influencing decisions without direct or structural reporting authority
- Can succeed in ambiguity - Highly adaptable in less-structured, fast-paced environments (able to "jump in" and contribute even when facts are not 100% clear in this ever changing space)
- Is persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at .
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world's largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.