Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by ACCO Brands
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our team. The Pricing Analyst role is responsible for administration of pricing process, maintenance and analysis activities surrounding ACCO ERP systems. This position works collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Sales Support, Item Master and IT to:
- Execute pricing strategy as directed by leadership
- Responsible for pricing data governance within ERP
- Lead creation and maintence of customer/market price lists within ERP
- Provide analytics and reporting tools to support internal functional areas
- Assist with daily activity for approvals and escalation
- Execute the process for preparing, submitting, approving and maintaining data for MSRP, invoice, exception, and other various pricing classifications
- Execute ACCO's pricing strategy into our pricing systems. Align process with pricing design within ERP
- Ensure customer prices and specific programs comply with agreed upon pricing strategy, while maintaining desired hierarchy of pricing structures.
- Utilize tools for pricing mass load activity in ACCO ERP
- Ensure pricing processes are documented and maintained.
- Data governance for pricing. Develops an advanced knowledge of data sources and requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of pricing data in ERP targeting to eliminate pricing errors and ensure correct Customer communication
- Accountable for maintaining and updating channel specific price lists. Prepare and communicate pricing updates to internal and external contacts as defined by processes.
- Assist in maintaining and updating Customer specific files on as requested basis. Deliver to Sales and Sales Support for communication to the Customer.
- Provides customer exception reporting to Sales, Sales Support and Marketing
- Daily approval and escalation activity within the Pricing Central mailbox
- Troubleshoot and resolution as business requires
- Recognizes and develops knowledge of interdependent functional areas and an understanding of how they impact pricing.
- Support system upgrades and implementations related to pricing.
- Provide process recommendations, which can fall within immediate scope of responsibility, as well as other functional other functional areas within the organization.
- Participate on teams chartered with the responsibility of improving the pricing process.
- Provides other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in Sales, Marketing or Finance. Pricing experience preferred.
- MS Office- Advanced Excel, Intermediate Word and PowerPoint required
- ERP experience required (Oracle/SAP preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication, multitasking and creative skills
- Ability to contribute to pricing process improvement projects by gathering information from other departments and performing ad hoc analysis
- Strong organizational skills with a disciplined approach to managing processes on a day to day basis respecting defined authority levels
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at .
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.