Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by UCHealth
The new 87 bed hospital in Highlands Ranch will join UCHealth's proud tradition of superior care and unwavering commitment to patients and the communities we serve. Highlands Ranch Hospital combines a high energy environment and a "patient first mentality," giving employees the opportunity to deliver the highest quality care to patients. The highest quality of care gives patients access to advanced treatments, complex surgeries and innovative clinical trials across the entire UCHealth system.
MRI Technologist - Performs magnetic resonance imaging in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization.
* Reviews patient history and physician's orders.
* Educates patient regarding procedures, equipment and exam to ensure patient's understanding and cooperation.
* When ordered, prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within scope of practice.
* Monitors patient condition continually and reports/responds to changes in status as appropriate.
* Prepares equipment and supplies. Selects appropriate exposure factors and imaging parameters.
* Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures on equipment. Troubleshoots, resolves, and/or reports equipment malfunctions as necessary.
* Positions patient and performs imaging procedure(s). Analyzes results and identifies issues with the quality of imaging results. Takes appropriate action to resolve image quality issues, including repositioning patient and repeating procedure. Enters, transmits and reports scan results
* Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technologist program.
* ARRT (RT). In addition, ARRT (MRI) or MRI registry eligible with completion within 12 months of hire. State licensure if required by law.
* BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization
Southwest General Health Center