Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by UCHealth
Department: GH Ctr for GI SP()
* 1st Shift - Days
* High school diploma or GED is required
Provides technicalsupport for diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in somethingdifferent: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small,we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a teamdeliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for ourpatients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give peoplethe freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than ajob, it's a passion.
* Assists physicians andnurses with performing procedures and providing patient care
* Processes tissue andbodily fluids specimens
* Prepares and maintainsendoscopy equipment and supplies
* Performs endoscopesterilization and processing
* Maintains the GIprocedure area in a clean, safe condition
* Ensures necessaryequipment and supplies are available for procedures
* High school diploma or GED
* BLS through the American Heart Association or theAmerican Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-handbefore start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty daysof hire. All life support certification cards must be issued byeither the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR forthe Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescueris only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through anAmerican Heart Association sanctioned course.)
Due to Point of CareTesting duties associated with this position, upon hire, a copy of highestlevel of education (diploma, degree, or transcripts) would be required topresent to the hiring manager. If this is available to you at this time,please attach it with your resume in one document.
Going beyond qualityrequires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectualcuriosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that theworld of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, notwhat is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us canfind the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll doeverything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There'reno limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. JoinUs Today!
UCHealth recognizes andappreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employmentand diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equalopportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisionsbased on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated againstin any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise bediscriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion,gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexualorientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information orveteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any"qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under theAmericans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, whenthey do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.