Architect (SQL Server/Data Integration/Web Applications)
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Challenging new opportunity for an Architect to join a progressive technology company working on enterprise implementations and data integration of the clients' data to our systems.
You will be responsible for d developing the enterprise architecture for the integration of the clients' data with our systems, providing technical leadership on projects, documenting system design & deployment plans, working closely with the clients' technical teams and our technical teams, data transformation, data mapping, data transport, assisting with pre sales activities, support, and developing best practices.
This is a direct hire position located in Atlanta/Buckhead. Excellent work environment including very casual dress, flexible hours, option to telecommute 1 to 2 days a week after you get established and with manager approval, 4 weeks of PTO, free drinks & snacks, and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. There is very limited travel (under 10% of time) for occasional client meetings.
- 3+ years of strong SQL Server experience including design and architecture
- Strong data integration experience
- Data transformation and data mapping
- Experience developing SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- System optimization and performance tuning in SQL Server & Windows
- Troubleshooting Windows Server
- Web applications and technologies
- Understanding networks and protocols, network security, and encryption
- Strong technical leadership and the ability to drive projects to successful completion
- Excellent communication skills and consultative personality
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
- Ability to pass a background and credit check
- Previous experience with Object Oriented coding (C# or Java) and the ability to modify source code.