Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Per Diem
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by BAYADA Home Health Care
We have current job openings in Branchburg, NJ.
- Adheres to the established client care plan and the physician's plan treatment.
- Preforms assigned duties, including administration of medications, treatments and procedures as indicated, monitoring the client's condition, etc.
- Reports any changes in the client's condition to the physician; executes and properly documents any new doctor's orders.
- Makes ongoing additions to the client's care plan, as needed.
- Understands and follows safety and infection control policies and practices.
- Demonstrates sound judgment.
- May perform a client assessment when requested
- Demonstrates competence in performance of the following skills, as applicable:
- -Waived testing, i.e. glucometer and PT/INR (demonstrated in home or lab).
- -Tracheostomy/ Ventilator care (demonstrated in home or lab).
- Meets requirements of selected employment track(s), as applicable.
- Reports any changes to the Client Services or Clinical Manager.
- Prepares and submits Clinical Notes in a timely fashion.
- Is reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrates an appropriate attitude.
- Has a positive rapport with clients and families, as evidenced by client satisfaction.
Part time medical, optical and dental benefits.
Presidential scholarship program
Must have at least one full year of work experience practicing under RN/ LPN license.
Registered Nurses (only) Associate or Bachelor s degree in Nursing.
CPR/ BLS certification for high tech cases.
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, nurse iv, pediatrics, practical, practical nurse lpn, vocational, vocational nurse