Baylor Program for Licensed Practical Nurses
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by BAYADA Home Health Care
We are committed in providing you the flexibility needed to fit your schedule weather its full time, part time and per diem. If you love what you do as a Registered Nurse come and experience the unique one- on-one care we offer to our dedicated nurses.
We have immediate openings for Registered Nurses - RNs and Licensed Practical Nurses - LPNs within Middlesex and Somerset Counties
- Adheres to the established client care plan and the physician's plan treatment.
- Preforms assigned duties, including administration of medications, treatments and procedures as indicated, monitoring the client's condition, etc.
- Reports any changes in the client's condition to the physician; executes and properly documents any new doctor's orders.
- Makes ongoing additions to the client's care plan, as needed.
- Understands and follows safety and infection control policies and practices.
- Demonstrates sound judgment.
- Demonstrates competence in performance of the following skills, as applicable:
- Meets requirements of selected employment track(s), as applicable.
- Reports any changes to the Client Services or Clinical Manager.
- Prepares and submits Clinical Notes in a timely fashion.
- Is reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrates an appropriate attitude.
- has a positive rapport with clients and families, as evidenced by client satisfaction.
- PT Medical, Optical and Dental benefits.
- Life Insurance
- Presidential scholarship program
- Competitive pay