Senior Contract Analyst
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives
Location: Denver, CO / Englewood, CO
Department: Information Technology / IT
Job Type: Full time
Shift: Days 8am 5pm
Skills: Information Technology (IT) / Contracts / Technology Contracts/ Contract Drafting / Contract Review / Contract Management / Contract Analysis/ Vendor Management / Vendor Information / Compliance / Negotiation /Acquisitions / Pricing / Economic Trending / Business Development / MarketAnalysis / Procurement / Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Information(RFI) / Request for Quotation (RFQ) /
In healthcare,we are all at a standstill without the use of technology. We depend on diversevendors to bring a number of offerings to our organization, but that s not enough.Our talented IT leadership then takes it a step further and aligns all resources,internal and external, so they function as one successful whole. They would notbe able to do this without the support of talented Contract Analysts whorequest, secure, and vet all that goes into vendor contract management.
Compliance,quality, drafting, reviewing, and customer service are their second languageand their negotiating skills are pretty impressive concerning our IT contracts.They are skilled at finding the right vendors who add value to our organizationwith mutual benefit to all involved.
From directpatient care to supporting the business infrastructure, they analyze, vet, andmanage the technology contracts so we all have the most efficient resources dowhat we love every day! If you are a skilled Contract Analyst ready to lendyour talents to a large healthcare organization and work with an establishedteam of contract professionals, it s time to connect with us!
- Bachelor sdegree in Business or related fields (legal degree or certification is a plus)
- Four(4) plus years of experience in vendor contract management (or procurementfunctions) including direct experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating IT/ technology contracts
- Experiencealso includes contract formulation principles andunderstanding of general legal terms
- Experience in amulti-entity organization a plus
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: Catholic Health Initiatives - National Office