Speech Language Pathologist - School
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Supplemental Health Care
Qualified Speech Language Pathologist candidates must have a current Kansas License and school experience.
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contributes to initiatives to improve communication skills and learning, including Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Conducts speech-language and hearing screenings in accordance with the policies of the school district to determine the need for assessment
- Identify whether students who fail screening should be referred for a speech-language evaluation
- Administers a comprehensive assessment to determine the existence of a disability and identifies students' communication strengths and weaknesses
- Evaluates students to obtain data necessary to determine eligibility for speech-language therapy services, treatment planning, and implementation
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to students (when appropriate), teaching staff, family, and other specialists
Join Supplemental Health Care and be a part of an award winning company winning Best Of Staffing for Talent & Client consecutive years!
For more information about this Speech Language Pathologist opportunity, please call Christie at , e-mail , or you can also text Christie at .