Travel RN - Oncology Nurse
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Supplemental Health Care
Job Title: Travel Oncology RN
Job Length: 13 weeks
Hours per Week: 36
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision + 401K match
• Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to pediatric patients
• Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
• Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
• Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
• Create and contribute to patients' medical records as needed
• Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
• Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
• Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
Not familiar with Supplemental Health Care? While a national staffing company the Kansas City Office has been in Kansas City for almost 20 years. Today our team in Kansas City staffs approximately 200 clinicians in a variety of settings throughout MO, KS & OK.
These nursing positions can go quickly, please email me your resume at or call me directly at and I can submit you right away!
Thank you, Morgan
Settled in 1844, Rolla, MO is a beautiful city in the heart of the Ozarks. You'll be surrounded by the magnificence of the Mark Twain National Forest, and just a short drive from wineries, nightlife, and great restaurants like Alex's Pizza operating since 1964!