Psychiatric Registered Nurse
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Supplemental Health Care
• Conduct comprehensive psychiatric assessments
• Examines clients to obtain information about physical and/or mental health
• Assists with developing comprehensive treatment plans of care (incorporating physical & MH needs)
• Recommends appropriate therapies and counsels mental health clients
• Assists psychiatrist with the clinical management of clients on the psychiatrist's treatment team
• Ensure QA measures are met and maintained and participate as a member for PI initiatives as need arises
• May supervise lower-level techs and nurses
-Shift Length - 8 Hour shifts (rotating weekends)
-Hours Per Week - Full Time- 40 hours per week(minimum 24 hours per week)
-Shifts Available- 3:00PM-11:00PM, 11:00PM - 7:00AM
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance Options
- 401(k) Plan
- Rewards Program
We are scheduling immediate interviews for consideration.
Apply today! Call or text Kemeshia at for details.
Please email your updated resume to .