Travel Registered Nurse - Cardiac Telemetry
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Supplemental Health Care
Job Title: Travel RN Cardiac Telemetry
Job Location: Springfield
Job Length: 13 weeks
Hours per Week: 36
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision + 401K match
• Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to pediatric patients
• Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
• Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
• Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
• Create and contribute to patients' medical records as needed
• Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
• Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
• Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
The Kansas City office of Supplemental Health Care was the first local office Supplemental Health Care ever opened almost 20 years ago. Today our team in Kansas City staffs approximately 200 clinicians in a variety of settings throughout MO, KS & OK.
These nursing positions can go quickly, please email me your resume at or call me directly at and I can submit you right away!
Thank you, Morgan
Springfield, MO is an indisputable a treasure of the Mid-West. This beautiful city of over 160,000 people has so many exciting opportunities for recreation. Great nightlife, museums, dining, and gorgeous local scenery provide a plethora of things to do. The Lake of The Ozarks is only 90 minutes away, and three major metropolitan areas (Kansas City, MO; Tulsa, OK; and Fayetteville, AR) are near as well!