Quantitative Developer - New York
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by XR Trading
Rapidly growing proprietary trading firm with three offices in Chicago, London & New York City, seeks a Quantitative Developer to join its highly experienced quant development team. The successful applicant for this position will be working closely with traders and quants to implement custom trading solutions within our technology stack. The role requires a strong emphasis on programming and architecting software solutions primarily in C++. The successful applicant will also help in building data analysis tools for pre-trade parameters. This position will be located in the New York office.
- Excellent programming skills in C++ with 2-5 years of experience
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Experience with multi-threading and real-time systems in a Linux environment
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python or Ruby, and/or statistical languages, such as R
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in finance or trading is a definite plus
- Experience with time-series data or large data set analysis a plus
- A self-motivated personality with a passion for working on a team
- PhD/MS or BS with equivalent work experience in computer science, engineering, math, physics, statistics or any other quantitative focused coursework
Please note: only individuals whose qualifications match our current needs will be contacted for further screening and/or interviews.
Thank you for your interest in XR Trading.
New York City, New York, United States