Warehouse Associate - Elkridge, MD
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by USPack Logistics LLC
Welcome to USPack! Since 1986, USPack has been redefining the way deliveries are handled, shipped and tracked. We're listeners, creative problem solvers, and partners on every delivery. It's in our attention to the details of logistics management. It's in the way we create delivery service solutions. And it's in our value of keeping it personal.
This position provides support to the operations division including sorting the lottery envelopes into the proper routes, line haul and some dispatching responsibilities. Requirements:
• Receive, sort, repackage, send out and create reports for packages in the warehouse, provide report information to Onsite Supervisor or Operations Manager.
• Sort the Lottery envelopes into the proper route in order to ensure the correct deliveries go with the correct drivers.
• Reconcile route sheets to ensure they match paperwork, investigate problems that may arise and address and correct any client service concerns.
• Ensure contractors understand and comply with all customer requirements including proper attire, ID badge and functioning scanner/phone. Ensure correct bar codes are scanned to maintain acceptable levels of client scanning requirements.
• Notify the Operations Manager immediately of all verbal or written inquiries concerning any in house issues, missing specimens, etc. to ensure that contractors are following proper customer procedures to avoid service issues.
• Keep the Warehouse clean and organized.
• Basic MS Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, and Word) experience required.
• Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds on occasion.
• Ability to work overtime if needed.
• Fork Lift Experience or Certification preferred.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Warehouse experience preferred.