Licensed Nursing Assistant - Sign on Bonus
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Blue Harbor Senior Living
Blue Harbor Senior Living
Job ID 2
Category Health Services
Type Regular Part-Time
$750 Sign on Bonus
Hiring Part-Time for 7am-3pm shift and 11pm-7am shift
Do you want to become part of a fun, positive, professional team that loves to work with seniors? Kirkwood Corners, managed by Blue Harbor Senior Living, currently has openings for Licensed Nursing Assistants.
At Blue Harbor Senior Living our mission is to celebrate the unique qualities of our Residents by providing personalized care and exceptional service in a compassionate environment.
Responsible for total care of each resident in your Resident Group for all activities of daily living (ADL's) including but not limited to:
- Toileting assistance and continence care
- Daily grooming such as combing hair, brushing teeth, washing face
- Dressing assistance which may include picking out clothes, ensuring cleanliness
- General monitoring for behavior and safety
- Transferring residents
- Assisting with ambulation programs
- Orient each new resident in your Resident Group to their new living environment, to you as their assistant, other team members and residents
- Implement all components of personal care described in the Resident Handbook, Care Plan and ADL's for each resident in your Resident Group
- Monitor each resident's ability to perform basic ADLs, life management and social skills and communicate observations and potential difficulties to appropriate team members
- Work individually with each resident to expand the number of ADLs the resident performs themselves
- Check for property deficiencies, follow procedure for executing work order request
Education, Licenses, and/or Experience Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) in NH
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401 (k) with generous company match
- Vacation, Sick & Holidays
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating communities across the United States. Blue Harbor's home office provides top-level support services for all of our senior living communities. The Licensed Nursing Assistant position presents an outstanding opportunity to join the team of our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.