Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Beacon Health Options
AR: Little Rock
Administrative / Clerical Support
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing support activities for Leadership such as reviewing emails, organizing meetings, answering telephones, assisting and screening visitors to control interruptions.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to join our team at our office in Little Rock, AR. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing support activities for Leadership such as reviewing emails, organizing meetings, answering telephones, assisting and screening visitors to control interruptions.
- Effectively manages complex travel schedule (i.e. arranging travel, coordinating with other executives).
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and/or other similar activities with various levels of national/senior management which may include coordinating calendars and travel with other personnel outside the department.
- Ability to interface well with all departments of Beacon Health Options and Empower to represent Executive in a highly professional manner. Maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitation, coordinating speaking and controlling event budget. Prepares, reconciles and submits expense reports within policy guidelines.
- Establishes, maintains and updates files, databases, records and/or other documents. Develop new processes, streamline procedures and enhance administrative consistency across functional areas.
- Preparation and attendance in key stakeholder meetings to include the development of agendas, presentations, and recording of meeting minutes..
- 10% local travel
- Other duties as needed/assigned
Education:Associates Degree preferred
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum of 6-8 years' experience in an administrative support role to include calendaring and meeting coordination, with at least 4 years of that experience in an executive administrative support role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
AR - Little Rock
ID (Req #):
Beacon Health Options
CHI St. Vincent
UALR HUMAN RESOURCES