Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Beacon Health Options
MI: Grand Rapids
Administrative / Clerical Support
Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative, secretarial, and project management support to the senior management team. This individual will be part of a team that provides backup to the receptionist.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team at our office in Grand Rapids, MI. The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative, secretarial, and project management support to the senior management team. This individual will be part of a team that provides backup to the receptionist.
- Supports the activities of the executive office including resource allocation, workflow and processes, filing systems, internal/external communication, corporate relations, and client relations. Establishes and maintains office management systems to promote efficiency, responsiveness, and documentation.
- Supports the management team in execution of duties including calendar management, meeting and event planning, primary research, and project support.
- Supports and attends various management and/or client meetings to include agenda coordination, minute taking, preparation and distribution of meeting materials, catering, and WebEx coordination/setup.
- Follows up with leadership and line staff on tasks and projects in order to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Drafts and compiles correspondence and related materials for members of the management team.
- Receives and responds to telephone, mail, and email inquiries, including any necessary follow-up.
- Supports the management team, and occasionally line staff, with travel arrangements and expense reporting.Provides ad hoc training to management and staff with regard to travel and expenses.
- Serves as primary liaison to state partners and other outside agencies with regard to conference room reservations.Ensures submission of tickets to the IT department as appropriate.
- Manages the conference room calendars to ensure efficiency and accuracy.Conducts an audit of the conference room calendars at least annually to ensure accuracy and eliminate outdated reservations.
- Supports the MAT program with data entry, file management, and quarterly reporting with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Coordination of meeting logistics for internal and external meetings, to include conference room reservations, coordination of catering and occasional setup/breakdown of catering, vendor negotiations, audio-visual needs, material preparation, WebEx coordination/setup, etc.
- Serves as part of a team that provides backup to the receptionist.
- Assists other members of the admin support team with backup support and occasional training.
- Other duties as needed.
Education: Associates Degree preferred
Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of 6-8 years' experience in an administrative support role to include calendaring and meeting coordination, with at least 4 years of that experience in an executive administrative support role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and be able to navigate through computer databases
- Able to resolve customer issues professionally and respectfully in a high pressure environment
- Multi-line phone systems experience a plus
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position. Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
ID (Req #):
Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00pm