Executive Director - Naperville, IL
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Nobel Learning Communities
Job Code: 9491
School Brand: Nobel Learning Communities, Inc.
School State: IL
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Director with proven success in overseeing the operational aspects of a multi-site, multi-million dollar educational business. This role is instrumental in ensuring that quality educational programs meet the needs and expectations of parents and families throughout a predefined region. The Executive Director will focus on the financial health of the business by managing financial statements across the region, recruiting and training staff, and increasing enrollment by leveraging marketing opportunities with parent and family outreach.
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of Preschool Directors while setting clear expectations
- Develop and nurture close relationships with parents and staff
- Manage regional financial statements to ensure business is achieving or exceeding planned financial targets
- Utilize multiple marketing strategies to generate interest in region's schools and build and retain enrollments
Required Experience and Credentials
- Bachelor's degree required; Bachelor's degree in business management or related field preferred
- Three to five years' experience in multi-site management in education, retail, or a related environment
- Success in recruiting, training, and retaining leaders in education administration
- Demonstrated success in marketing and sales related operations
- Ability to balance multiple, concurrent objectives and projects
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*
HealthCare Traveler Jobs