Care Manager Reassessment Nurse- MLTC (All Boroughs)
Posted on Mar 10, 2019 by Extended MLTC, CHHA & At Home
Position Title: Care Manager Reassessment Nurse- MLTC (All Boroughs)
Company Name: Extended MLTC, CHHA & At Home
Sector: Home Health Care Provider
Entry Level: false
OverviewResponsible for reassessment of members by collaborating with caregivers and PCP.
* Conducts comprehensive clinical, functional, psycho-social, and financial assessments of members to determine eligibility for continued participation in the MLTC program across multiple regions.
* Responsible for reassessing a minimum of 3 members per work day at locations throughout the Extended MLTC service area.
* Responsible for scheduling and completing visits that are pre-assigned or added on as needed in a timely fashion.
* Reassesses members' health needs and continued eligibility for MLTC services
* Develops members' Service Plans in conjunction with the Care Management team, physicians, member and caregiver/s.
* Conferences with Care Management team to assure appropriate services are in place.
* Collaborates with Nurse Care Manager to create Person-Centered Plan of Care for each member to include various CBLT services, supplies, DME, environmental modification, etc.
* Determines appropriate Personal Care service hours based on UAS assessment, DOH guidelines, and other appropriate tools and guidelines.
* Submits complete and accurate written documentation on a timely basis in accordance with Plan policy.
* Makes referrals for other services as needed.
* Performs other care management activities as directed.
* Maintains updated professional knowledge and participates in staff and member educational programs to ensure optimum quality of member care.
* Stays abreast of current and potential changes to federal, state and local statutes and regulations and applicable quality assurance standards.
* Adheres to MLTC Policies, rules and regulations.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties, as required.
- Current New York State License as Registered Nurse
- One (1) year general Medical - Surgical Nursing experience required
- Able to meet health standards of employment
- Must successfully complete orientation
- Prior home care experience preferred
- UAS-NY assessment experience preferred